What are HYIP-projects: main features
- HYIP-project is a project with high profitability, which, in fact, more often than not turns out to be simply fraudulent. Simply put, it is a type of pyramid scheme that pays early investors income from contributions made by later participants.
All programs offering a yield over 10% per month can be freely called HYIP-project. It is impossible to avoid a variety of fraudsters in this way of earning, so before you decide to invest in such a project, it is strongly recommended to study in detail the history of the company or fund of interest. It is worth paying special attention to sites that have already earned a reputation as SCAM.
If you decide to make money with the help of HYIP projects, you must clearly understand that all of them have a definite period of service and can terminate their activities at any moment. In this regard, you should work with HYIP projects quickly and attentively.
According to statistics, the average duration of active HYIP-project activity is from 0.5 to 2 years. Longer-lived projects are an exception, not a rule.
- HYIP-PROJECT: THE MAIN FEATURES
Warranty of high returns without risk;
The absence/false details of the organization, contact information, licenses and official documentation;
"secret" data on investments.
By the way, it was the scheme used by the creators of Turkey's national cryptocurrency S. Kaya and M. Satiroglu, who are under investigation as part of the investigation into the organization of the Ponzi scheme.
- What is mainnet and testnet?
- Overclock or cool your graphics card - alternatives to MSI Afterburner
- Day-Trading cryptocurrencies for beginners in 2023
- Whattomine calculator: how to use it?
- Cryptocurrency forging - an alternative to mining
- FOMO and FUD 2023
- How bitcoin mining works. What is the PoW algorithm in simple words
- Mining on Android in 2023: apps