ASUS NUC ROG arrives
ASUS is working on new NUC systems under the ROG brand, taking over the series from Intel.
Intel recently announced that it would be ending its investment in the NUC product line and transferring all assets to ASUS. As a result, ASUS will take responsibility for supporting existing systems and developing next-generation NUC products. Rumor has it that one of these future products will be part of the ROG family.
Reports say that ASUS is actively working on integrating the next generation Intel Core Ultra Meteor Lake series of processors, possibly combined with a GeForce RTX 40 GPU such as the RTX 4070. To achieve this, ASUS is taking inspiration from the NUC 13 Extreme system, which has already utilized ASUS RTX 3080 Ti TUF graphics. The collaboration between Intel and ASUS has clearly been a long time in the making.
The next-generation NUC from ASUS is expected to have a hybrid cooling solution combining liquid and air cooling methods for the processor. Intel will not introduce the Meteor Lake series of processors later this year.
- Police in Canada warned of a series of robberies of crypto investors' homes
- Binance has released a report on industry trends
- Hacker chatbot WormGPT is sharpened for malware development and fraud
- Intel's 14th-generation processor specs revealed - the gains are impressive
- U.S. Senate decides to regulate the DeFi sphere by banking standards
- There is a $660 reward for information about Elon Musk's cryptocurrency wallet
- Spot bitcoin-ETFs will provide $30 billion in demand for the cryptocurrency