Binance has burned about 2 million BNB tokens
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has conducted its 24th quarterly burn of about 2 million BNB tokens
The exchange plans to burn half of the total supply to reach a volume of 100 million BNBs
Cryptophyte Binance conducted another quarterly burn of BNB tokens, as a result of which 1,991,854 BNB tokens worth approximately $484 million were removed from circulation.
The procedure was carried out through the Auto-Burn and Pioneer Burn programs. In total, Binance plans to burn 50% of the total supply to reach a volume of 100 million BNB.
Now 48 million coins have been withdrawn from circulation. Next time the exchange plans to burn almost 2.1 million tokens worth $512 million, according to BNBBurn calculations.
- Britain to tighten rules for promoting cryptocurrencies on social networks
- Australian bank blocks transfer to 'high-risk' cryptocurrency exchanges
- G20 regulator urged to tighten cryptocurrency regulation
- Ripple predicted banks' interest in XRP after a partial victory over SEC
- US presidential candidate Robert Kennedy invested in bitcoin
- Getting into someone else's wallet. Who needs anonymity in cryptocurrencies?