Bitcoin rate exceeded $28 thousand and updated the maximum from June 2022
The cost of the first cryptocurrency reached a mark of $ 28.5 thousand for the first time in nine months
The rate of bitcoin exceeded $ 28 thousand and updated the maximum from June 11, 2022. According to CoinGecko, the value of the first cryptocurrency reached $28,509 on the evening of March 19. As of 9:30 on March 20, the asset is trading at $27,700.
Over the past 24 hours, the price of BTC has increased by 2%. The market capitalization of the first cryptocurrency is $535 billion with a daily trading volume of $50.9 billion. Bitcoin's market share is 44.2%.
The price of Ethereum (ETH) also updated the local maximum on March 19, reaching $1.84 thousand for the first time since August 17, 2022. By 9:30, the rate of the leading altcoin fell to $1.77 thousand, the daily decline was 0.8%.
In the last 24 hours, some of the largest cryptocurrencies by capitalization also rose in price: BNB (BNB) gained 0.4% (to $337), Ripple (XRP) gained 0.7% (to $0.38) and Solana (SOL) gained 2.7% (to $22.38).
At the same time, a number of leading altcoins fell in price: Polygon (MATIC) by 4.5% (to $1.14), Polkadot (DOT) by 1.3% (to $6.37), Dogecoin (DOGE) by 0.8% (to $0.074).
The total market capitalization of cryptocurrencies increased by 0.5% up to $1.206 trillion during a day. about $134 billion of this amount falls on stablecoins, which is 11.14% of the total capitalization of the crypto market.
- Crypto exchange Huobi announces the listing of new Arbitrum token
- Euler Finance to announce $1 million reward for $200 million hacker who stole
- Closed Gateway. How the crypto business will exist without banking services
- British bank NatWest restricted customers' work with cryptocurrency
- Messari head predicts bitcoin to rise above $100k by spring 2024
- Binance transferred assets of the help fund from BUSD to two other stablecoins
- More than 30 global brands will participate in Metaverse Fashion Week