CommEX warned of fraudulent projects with similar names to it
CommEX has warned of fraudulent projects with similar names to its own
CommEX official website - https://www.commex.com
The platform has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies with similar names listed on other exchanges and has not issued its own token
CommEX said that the platform has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies created and placed on centralized and decentralized exchanges (CEX / DEX) with a similar name. Projects that are named similarly, such as CMX, are scams, the statement said.
CommEX is a new global cryptocurrency exchange launched on September 26.
The team of the new cryptocurrency marketplace noted that they received many questions about issuing a native token for transactions and payment of commissions.
Earlier, representatives of the exchange said that there would be no restrictions for Russians on it. This applies both to the use of cards and banks, as well as the service of Crimea. At the same time, citizens of the United States, Europe and some other countries will not be able to use the service.
- Compensation to customers of crypto exchange Mt.Gox and new threats from the SEC. Events of the week
- What is a bitcoin-ETF? How it works and how it affects the cryptocurrency market
- Fortune: Coinbase twice interested in buying European FTX platform
- Venezuelan authorities seize dozens of bitcoin miners as they storm local jail
- Tether to spend $420 million on Nvidia graphics cards for German miner
- A former employee of Alameda Research has revealed the reason behind the major collapse of bitcoin price, which was 88% in 2021.
- "Waiting for the denouement". What will happen to Bitcoin in the coming week?