Crypto exchange Binance canceled the limit of €10 thousand for accounts of Russians
Accounts of users from Russia have ceased to be subject to restrictions imposed in the spring of 2022 in accordance with EU sanctions
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has canceled the €10k limit for accounts of Russians. There was no official announcement, but Binance's technical support confirmed to that there were no restrictions.
Restrictions were introduced in the spring of 2022 in connection with the fifth package of the European Union sanctions. Accounts of Russian users whose assets exceeded €10 thousand were put in "withdrawal only" mode: these clients could not trade on the exchange or deposit additional funds to their accounts.
In response to inquiries from Russian users, technical support reported that the accounts "do not have any restrictions, you can make deposits without worrying about the limit of funds. It is possible to deposit amounts of more than € 10 thousand and conduct operations with them.
At the same time, restrictions remain in force on the platform for Russians with regard to p2p transactions in US dollars and euros. Russian citizens, as well as any individuals residing in the country, regardless of their citizenship, cannot buy and sell dollars and euros in the p2p service from Binance.
- Investment idea: Betting on the growth of tokens of Layer 2 projects
- Binance's share of the crypto market decreased by 16% in the first quarter of 2023
- How the field of stacking will change after the Ethereum update. Experts' opinions
- Ethereum's rise in price has brought a newcomer to the top 10 cryptocurrencies
- BofA calls the tokenization of traditional assets key to digital adoption
- Binance has withdrawn from circulation BNB tokens by almost $620 million
- Blockchain project Chia applied to the SEC for an IPO