Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Сash tripled in ten days
Cryptocurrency Bitcoin Cash (BCH) tripled in ten days
BCH coin gained 26% in the last 24 hours amid a sharp increase in trading volume in South Korea
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) rate tripled from $105 to $313 in ten days, reaching its highest level since April 26, 2022. According to CoinGecko, BCH is trading near $310 as of 3:30 p.m. on June 30.
284,51 +43,5 (18,05%)
Bitcoin Сash began to rise rapidly amid the decision of Citadel Securities, Fidelity, and Charles Schwab to launch the crypto exchange EDX Markets on June 20. The coin has gained 198 percent since its debut on EDX.
Entry for big capital. How the new EDX cryptocurrency exchange works
Bitcoin Coh increased by 26% over the last 24 hours amid a sharp increase in trading volumes on the South Korean exchange Upbit. According to CoinGecko, over the last 24 hours, the trading volume of the pair BCH/KRW (Korean Won) on Upbit was $639 million, almost four times more than the trading volume of the pair BTC/KRW on the same exchange ($167 million).
The bitcoin rate rose by 1.3% per day and by 16% from June 20 to June 30. At 15:30 on June 30, it was fluctuating around $31 thousand.
- Sentiment changes quickly. What will happen to Bitcoin in the coming week
- Kennedy Jr. pledged to support bitcoin if he wins election
- Binance hires former U.S. Justice Department prosecutor to sue SEC
- Entry for big capital. How the new EDX cryptocurrency exchange works
- Prime Trust is on the verge of bankruptcy
- Brazilian Parliament accuses Binance of helping pyramid schemes
- Growth amid pressure. Why bitcoin rose in Price and what will happen next