Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has introduced its own Web3 wallet
The wallet account will be linked to the exchange's account, while Binance reserves the right to freeze addresses in case of violations of the rules of use
The largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance introduced its own Web3 wallet, allowing users to interact with the ecosystem of decentralized finance (DeFi).
The company's new product supports 30 blockchain networks and will compete with other cryptocurrency wallets such as MetaMask and Trust Wallet, the latter of which was acquired by the exchange in 2018. The Trust Wallet Token (TWT) coin reacted with a sharp drop on news of a new wallet from Binance.
A graph of the TWT token amid the news from Binance
In October, Binance blocked more than a hundred Hamas-linked cryptocurrency wallets at the request of Israeli law enforcement authorities.
- Bernstein predicted a five-fold increase in the price of bitcoin
- The a16z fund will hold new rounds of investments in cryptocurrency startups
- Cryptocurrency wallet MetaMask announced the introduction of phishing protection
- Matrixport predicted bitcoin growth in 2023 to $45 thousand.
- Bitcoin white paper turns 15 years old
- Conditions are favorable so far. What will happen to Bitcoin in the coming week?
- Major market makers to provide liquidity for bitcoin-ETFs