Do Kwon arrested in Montenegro
Do Kwon, the alleged founder of Terraform Labs and creator of the UST token, arrested in Montenegro
The detention of a man who resembles the wanted fugitive was announced by the country's Interior Minister Filip Adzic
Do Kwon, the alleged founder of Terraform Labs, has been arrested in Montenegro, according to the country's Interior Minister Filip Adzic. The creator of cryptocurrencies Terra (UST) and Luna, which collapsed the cryptocurrency market in May 2022, has been wanted by Interpol for months.
According to him, the former "cryptocurrency king" behind more than $40 billion in losses was detained at Podgorica airport with fake documents. Official confirmation of the identity is pending.
- FTX sues Bahamas liquidators of FTX Digital Markets
- Euler Finance to announce $1 million reward for $200 million hacker who stole
- Ripple surged 20% amid a new twist in the SEC litigation
- ECB head: Digital euro will be the key to Europe's payment autonomy
- Coinbase shares have risen 130% since the beginning of the year amid the cryptocurrency rally
- What is Project Arbitrum? And why it's the most anticipated airdrop of the year
- More than $1bn in Ethereum tokens were lost forever due to bugs and user errors