Intel's 14th-generation processor specs revealed - the gains are impressive
The premiere of new processors is expected in October this year.
Raptor Lake-Refresh to be unveiled in October
The official announcement of Intel's new 14th generation processors, which are known as Raptor Lake-Refresh, will take place only in October, but their detailed specifications have already "leaked" into the network. Apparently, users are expecting a significant performance boost.
the 14th generation Intel Core processors will provide higher clock speeds across the entire lineup, but in some cases, users will also get more cores.
According to insiders, the flagship of the new lineup, the Intel Core i9-14900K, will be able to run at up to 6GHz. At the same time, the Core i9-14900KS will run at up to 6.2 GHz, which will be an absolute record among consumer processors that have not been professionally overclocked.
The Intel Core i7-14700K will come with an 8P+12E core configuration and will reach 5.6GHz, while the 14-core Core i5-14600K will reach 5.3GHz.
Thus, compared to the 13th generation, the entire lineup will be noticeably strengthened, If Intel keeps the prices the same, it will be very good for buyers, journalists say.
- WSJ: At least two Hong Kong banks have denied services to cryptocurrency companies
- Ripple Labs helped raise a $54 million investment in AI startup Futureverse
- Binance has burned about 2 million BNB tokens
- Venture capital has stepped up. On which crypto funds millions of dollars are collected
- There is a $660 reward for information about Elon Musk's cryptocurrency wallet