Investment idea: What to buy in the current market conditions
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has targeted two major trading platforms at once, Binance and Coinbase. The lawsuit against Coinbase is informative primarily because it mentions a number of popular cryptocurrencies, which the SEC calls securities. This is clearly a blow to the cryptocurrency market, which logically expects further developments not in the most positive direction.
Robinhood will delist three cryptocurrencies due to SEC actions
At the same time, it should be noted that Bitcoin (BTC) reacted rather reservedly to reports of lawsuits against major cryptocurrency exchanges. This is largely due to the fact that holders of those altcoins, which were declared securities in the lawsuit against Coinbase, rushed to withdraw some assets, not to completely leave the crypto market, but to transfer capital to bitcoin as a more reliable digital asset. And this is a very smart investment idea in the current environment. The current Bitcoin rate looks attractive enough to enter.
- Former Binance.US executives testified to the SEC
- Vitalik Buterin and Polygon co-founder to give $100 million to fight COVID
- Binance.US stopped accepting deposits in US dollars
- Zero Knowledge. How ZK technology created a billion-dollar niche in the crypto market
- SEC head compared the crypto community to the "hustlers and con artists" of the 1920s
- Robinhood will delist three cryptocurrencies due to SEC actions
- U.S. DOJ accuses two Russians of hacking Japanese crypto exchange Mt. Gox