Kraken sponsors Formula One team
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken sponsors the Williams Racing F1 team
Williams Racing and the cryptocurrency platform announced a partnership ahead of the Australian Grand Prix
Cryptocurrency exchange Kraken has become a sponsor of the Williams Racing F1 team. The companies have entered into a partnership and announced it ahead of the Australian Grand Prix, which should be held in early April.
The Kraken logo will be placed on the halo (safety device) and rear wingtip of Williams cars until the end of the 2023 season, as well as on the drivers' suits and team caps.
Later this year, some NFTs from the Kraken Marketplace will be placed on the rear wing of a Williams race car. The companies will also jointly produce a limited number of accessories for individual Grand Prix events.
"Formula One has become a popular sport for sponsorship by cryptocurrency companies.
Crypto.com sponsored the Aston Martin team and the OKX exchange sponsored McLaren Racing. Before bankruptcy in November 2022, the exchange FTX managed to place its logo on the car Mercedes "Formula 1", driven by Lewis Hamilton and George Russell.
- Gucci formed a partnership with the creators of the NFT Bored Ape Yacht Club series
- "Waiting for Powell's speech." What will happen to bitcoin after the Fed meeting
- Do Kwon arrested in Montenegro
- Investing: Five altcoins with the highest growth potential
- Coinbase shares have risen 130% since the beginning of the year amid the cryptocurrency rally
- Reuters: Animoca Brands has lowered fundraising for Web3 to $800 million
- More than $1bn in Ethereum tokens were lost forever due to bugs and user errors