Morgan Creek CEO predicts Bitcoin to grow to $300k by 2028
Morgan Creek CEO Mark Yusko predicts Bitcoin's growth to $300 thousand by 2028
Such a figure can be achieved primarily due to halving, says Mark Yusko
Bitcoin (BTC) rate can reach $300 thousand by 2028, said the founder and CEO of Morgan Creek Capital Management ($1.6 billion under management) Mark Yusko on air CoinDesk TV.
The expert made his prediction, by comparing the monetary equivalent of the value of bitcoin and gold. In his opinion, the main cryptocurrency in terms of price can equal the precious metal or even reach greater indicators.
"The monetary equivalent of the value of gold is about $6 trillion. I think Bitcoin can replace all of that, the monetary equivalent of $6 trillion here will be ten times greater, which gives us a price of about $300 thousand," - said the head of Morgan Creek Capital Management.
Yusko estimates that the above bar can be reached primarily due to halving - the nearest one will take place in April 2024, then in 2028.
- Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin will lay off 30% of its staff
- Fundstrat: Bitcoin could rise to $180k before halving in 2024
- Tokens for iris. What are the chances of the new project of the creator of ChatGPT?
- Decentralized exchanges began to lose liquidity and market share
- FTX sues Bankman-Fried for $1 billion in damages
- Congressman compares government digital currencies to the Death Star
- Binance and other major crypto exchanges to list Worldcoin