Tether tech director predicted bitcoin rate above $35 in 2023
Tether's CTO Paolo Ardoino predicted Bitcoin's rate above $35 thousand by the end of 2023
A similar forecast for the rate of the main cryptocurrency was also given by the head of Blockstream Adam Back and other market participants
By the end of 2023, the price of bitcoin (BTC) may exceed $35 thousand, believes the technical Director of the company Tether Paolo Ardoino. His words are referred to by reporter Joe Hall in the material of the publication Cointelegraph about the forecast of price movement of the main cryptocurrency.
The head of Blockstream Adam Back and other experts and market representatives also agreed with his forecast.
The publication polled its staff about the possible market reaction in case the U.S. Department of Justice brings charges against the crypto exchange Binance.
In June, former head of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Office of Internet Enforcement John Reed Stark said that the U.S. DOJ would file or has already filed a classified criminal indictment related to cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
Millions in trouble. What charges against Binance threaten the users of the exchange
Some respondents believe that the price of Bitcoin will fall in case of indictment. At the same time, a number of employees said that such news does not significantly affect the fluctuations of the cryptocurrency market.
The staff of the publication also tried to predict the price of Bitcoin as of December 31, 2023. The most pessimistic option was the level of $25 thousand, optimistic - $ 40 thousand.
The bitcoin (BTC) exchange rate on the night of August 9 rose by 2.89% to $29.7 thousand, amid the news that the rating agency Moody's downgraded the credit ratings of ten medium and small banks in the United States. The BTC exchange rate as of August 10 at 17:30 Moscow time was $29.6k, according to Coingecko.
- Coinbase files motion on SEC lawsuit over abuse of power
- Investment idea: Earn on gold tokens
- CoinGecko has launched an index of cryptocurrencies that the SEC has labeled as securities
- Hong Kong: 'inappropriate practices' of crypto exchanges could be criminalized
- Bitcoin rose in price amid Moody's downgrade of U.S. bank ratings
- Mike Novogratz's Galaxy Digital fund took a $46 million loss in Q2
- Nearly 60% of investors said they expect bitcoin to rally after halving in April 2024