Twitter will add the ability to trade cryptocurrencies
Twitter will give users the ability to trade cryptocurrencies
Since April 13, a new function will appear on the social network Elon Musk, which will open users' access to the trading platform eToro
Twitter will provide users with the ability to trade cryptocurrencies, stocks, and other financial assets, reports CNBC. To do this, Elon Musk's social network has partnered with the trading platform eToro.
Starting April 13, the Twitter app will launch a new feature. It will allow users to view price charts and buy and sell assets from eToro, according to the publication. There will be a button that says "Look at eToro," which leads to the brokerage platform's website, where you can buy and sell assets.
The ability to track cryptocurrency and stock prices from the TradingView platform appeared on Twitter in late 2022. This can be done using the "cashtags" function - an asset ticker with a $ sign in front of it is entered into the search bar, after which the app displays the current value of the asset in US dollars and a chart of price movements.
At the end of January, journalists reported that Musk's social network was developing an embedded payment system and had already begun applying for the necessary licenses in the United States. At first, Twitter's payment system will be fiat, but built to add cryptocurrencies later.
- FTX token doubles on news of bankruptcy restart plan
- Binance's share of the crypto market decreased by 16% in the first quarter of 2023
- Thursday the 13th. How the market will be affected by Ethereum's crucial update
- New Reputation. What will happen to the Solana ecosystem and the price of the SOL token?
- MicroStrategy has added $29 million worth of bitcoins
- FTX explores restart of bankrupt cryptocurrency exchange
- Prospects and challenges of bitcoin mining in 2023