"Yandex added a cryptocurrency converter to search
So far, the tool shows the value of the desired tokens in fiat currencies. Later promise to add the ability to convert some digital assets in other
"Yandex" added a cryptocurrency converter to the search. Now in the largest Russian search engine, you can get information about the rates of 140 popular digital assets, obtained from the platform CoinGecko (when recalculating the rates of cryptocurrencies in dollars).
Later it will be possible to convert some cryptocurrencies
Based on the query in the search bar, the service determines what the user is looking for, and it even recognizes slang, such as "how many dogecoins" or "ether in euros." The search results give a graph of the cryptocurrency exchange rate and a tool to convert the necessary amounts quickly.
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), and Solana (SOL) are the most popular cryptocurrencies by a number of searches in 2022, according to Yandex.
Last December, the ability to track cryptocurrency prices appeared on Twitter (the social network is blocked in Russia). By entering a ticker of an asset into the search bar, users can get data on its current rate and see a chart of price movements.
- Report: 24% of tokens issued in 2022 had signs of Pump & Dump schemes
- Tornado Cash developer is jailed at least until the end of April
- The WSJ has learned of $150 million earned by the fund of a former top FTX executive
- China's state-run company and Conflux to launch blockchain-based SIM card
- Court allows FTX to sell shares in companies and other assets
- NFT issuance leads to new records in the bitcoin network