DRAM Calculator for Ryzen is a free tool that helps you optimize the memory settings on systems with AMD Ryzen processors based on Zen microarchitecture.
This tool can be very useful for overclockers who want to boost the performance of their memory on Ryzen, and it can also help users with minimal knowledge achieve good results when overclocking or setting optimal timings.
The tool also has a built-in memory test - MEMbench.
It works on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 operating systems.
Some of the key features of DRAM Calculator for Ryzen are:
- The ability to compare the current system timings with the recommended ones;
- The option to choose the motherboard topology;
- The presence of presets for each type of memory;
- The support for system configurations with 4 DIMMs;
- The support for processors with 4 to 64 threads;
- The error margin is within 0.5%;
- The multithreading;
- Three modes of memory testing (“Easy mode”, “Default mode” and “Custom mode”);
- The display of memory testing information in a chart;
- The table window with information about the current state of benchmarking or memory checking;
- The protection against situations of insufficient memory in the system.