If MSI Afterburner still has a ghostly chance of development or rebirth under another name, its closest competitor from EVGA Precision X1 is likely to fade into oblivion. Perhaps by the next generation of GeForce. Nevertheless, now it is a worthy alternative, relatively recently updated, and supports the latest NVIDIA video cards - including RTX 4080.
The program offers automatic overclocking, and manual settings of GPU and video memory frequencies, but does not allow fine-tuning of the fan speed curve. Precision X1 is a fast and stable application with a user-friendly interface, available on Steam, and easy to update via Windows Game Bar.
- Brand new GUI that is faster and easier to use.
- Real-Time wattage monitoring (on supported EVGA graphics cards).
- Full support for GeForce RTX and GTX graphics cards.
- RGB LED Control supporting graphics cards and/or NVLink Bridge.
- LED Sync that syncs with other EVGA RGB components.
- Dynamically set independent voltage/frequency points for ultimate control.
- New OC Scanner for finding the best stable overclock.
- On-Screen-Display (OSD) shows your system vitals at a glance.
- GPU Clock, Memory Clock and Voltage Control.
- Custom fan control and fan curve.
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with hotkey.
- In game screenshot function.
- + More!
- Supports GeForce RTX, Geforce GTX 16 Series, and GeForce GTX 10 Series Graphics Cards
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-Bit
- Windows 8 64-Bit