- What is Remote Desktop Connection Manager
RDCM is a Microsoft utility designed to help you conveniently manage a large number of remote RDP connections to different servers from one window:
is a very handy system administration tool that allows you to make a huge number of RDP connections displayed in a single window,
and with different parameters and structuring from one utility. Today we are going to talk about a super utility called Remote Desktop Connection Manager from Microsoft.
We will show you where you can download Remote Desktop Connection Manager and how to install it,
and of course, configure it.
- Allows the user to create folders for structuring servers
- Allow user to set automatic logon and save user credentials
- Specify connection permission
- Perform console login
- Interactive thumbnails of open connections that update in real-time